The Bots, a looping/synthesis band founded in 2004

Hello! Some time ago, I discovered this group called The Bots. On most of
their songs, the vocal
track consists of synthesized speech. On one of their albums, the vocals
consist of humorously
manipulated loops of former President of the United States, George W.
Bush. The Bush
album came out to coincide with the 2004 election. Just one look at the
website would make you believe
that they are stuck in 2005, and in some cases 2004! Almost like some of
the pages on LD! The home
page of thebots.net is a little funky, so if going to thebots.net doesn't
work, go
to this specific page on thebots.net
http://www.thebots.net/index_html.html
You will get half of their first album, half of their second album, one
track from their third album,
and exclusive tracks that could have been on the third album if there was
enough room on a CD. And that's
just the free music section. Under free videos, they have
computer-generated music video files
(yes, video files; they're stuck in early 2005, so they haven't joined
Youtube or anything like
that). There's even a free games section! Imagine that! A loop band with
computer games! There used
to be a forum, but they just ate that up! So if you like looping, you will
like The Bots! In 2011, I asked
the site-designer why they haven't upgraded, and we got an answer like, "I
just didn't have the time
or motivation yet. Maybe we'll do it sometime this century!" The second
sentence was almost an exact
quote there.
Tyler Z