Re: What can blind and visually impaired loopers do?

this subject touches me
I am fascinated by the man-machine interfaces for a long time
and we have been discussing the shoe gazing appearence of most loopers

So I have been thinking about a pedal which can be operated without
looking (be it that the musician looks at the public or at the instrument
or at the equipment he operates or he closes his eyes or he is blind…)
for a start its probably enough to extend an existing pedal with
outstanding bits that can be felt with the foot for orientation

sure, its helpful to see the loop time and multiple counting and such, but
I do not think its essential
the Echoloop plugin sends its state by MIDI so you could verify it with a
braille display?

or the feedback could happen with little electro magnets around the pedal
that hit the feet or so?