Re: What can blind and visually impaired loopers do?

Hello, actually, I would like to believe that a good looper setup with a well thought pedalboard ergonomy should do the trick.
I am not blind, but I don't like loopers that rely on visual cues, they, in my humble opinion don't work well when you improvise. I like to be able to close my eyes and think about what I play, and travel deep into it without cluttering my mind with visual diversions. Or just wander my eyes elsewhere.
We actually submitted an iOS app that mainly relies on pedalboard ergonomy ( the loopr.net website gives a bit more info about our work ), and the way I like to use it. It's still in review at Apple (has been 15 days now…) so it should come out soon. If you can have an iPod a MIDI interface and a pedalboard lent to you, I can send you a copy as soon as it's out for you to try. Otherwise you might want to find an old Lexicon JamMan, thought it's probably technologically outdated, musically it's great, after a bit of practice using a MIDI pedalboard you actually don't need the screen or any visuals.
Cheers, hope you can get to it soon,
;)