Re: Looking for a "swell plugin" - (audio amplitude triggered level attack envelope)

Marcus,

This is for a live input audio stream. Without a crystal ball there's
no way to predict *when* audio will come in. So I really need the
three parts: an input level detector, an envelope to control data
converter and a control data to output level function. Right now I'm
trying to build this inside the N2O plugin and it's looking good so
far.

The Bidule plugin would be another option but I have found that it
makes the host app crash now and then, so I'm staying away from that.

Per