"Infinite Space". Free sounds from awesome gear (for IR reverb etc etc)

Hi,

I just found out that Puremagnetics now offers free recordings of
white noise that can be used to set up IR reverbs in a DAW:
http://www.puremagnetik.com/

I just finished importing them into Logic's/Mainstage's SpaceDesigner
plugin and ended up with 48 new "Infinite Space" patches for the
reverb. Nothing but marvelous! :-)

The machines they have "robbed" are Eventide H3500, Lexicon PCM 90,
Lexicon PCM 80 and a Kyma Sound Design Computer. Sample times spanning
from 23 seconds to around one and a half minute. With this long
samples you kind of get around the downside in Impulse Response
reverb; that it is a playback process that doesn't induce the subtle
random changes to the processing like the real machines do.

The only catch is that you have to sign up for their newsletter.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen