Re: Octatrack vs Ableton Live quick help

Is there a *machine* on the Octa that works just like a sampler?

If there is, can this "sampler machine" sample live, in real-time, and
instantly apply sampler functions like setting loop points for smooth
prolonged note playback?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com