RE: Octatrack vs Ableton Live quick help

In shorts yes, i ljust did what you avsked about and it is done verk fast and so you can do it on a newly recoded sample with ease. I also think that already applied setting will still be there if you record another sample live
And the arpeggio think coul also be done with LFO and by having several patern and switch pattern to change chord. That way several arpeggios or melodies can be changed at the same time...