Re: Supatrigga plugin is causing noise

Thanks for your responses!

Per:
I dont really understand how the "randomized clips" solution inside
ableton is supposed to work.
I know how to configure the follow actions but thats all. Can you explain
it in more detail?

Simeon:
I already have livecut in my plugin library.
But have found it not very musical (compared to the supatrigga). i wasn't
able to get any good sounds out of it.
I think i will give it another try..

Rainer:
it sounds crackling (i don't know a better word in english, for what i
hear)
In lives tempo display i can see the tempo constantly drifting a little
bit. and because supatrigga is working with the tempo it gets from the
host, it seemed obvious to me.

Its definitely not a CPU problem. i already tried it with a stripped down
setup, to eliminate other error sources.