Re: Show us your pedalboard/looping setup :)

Dear Dennis,

It's a real tap-dance to be sure, 'cause I do actually use all 12 -
though, if I recall, I do think I've now pared it down to 11.

However, you're still not missing much.

Unless you think of a fat old white guy in a pony-tail sitting on a stool
going weedely-deedely-skronk, weedely-deedely-skronk on an odd-shaped
guitar is your idea of an attractive musical spectacle.

And that's using the term "musical" very loosely indeed.

Nobody who has ever seen me perform would ever dream of going very far out
of their way to see me do so a 2nd time.

Consider yourself lucky.

:-)

Ted