Re: Show us your pedalboard/looping setup :)

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 1:55 AM, Ted Killian <tedkillian@charter.net>
wrote:
> It's a real tap-dance to be sure, 'cause I do actually use all 12 -
> though, if I recall, I do think I've now pared it down to 11.

EV-5 expression pedals are great! I use up to four of them, depending
on the gig. My MIDI pedal board - the Gordius Little Giant -
transformes the EV-5 analog signal to MIDI. In the laptop I have
several alternate rigs that all do different things upon my EV-5
pedalling. My concept is to keep all the controller stuff (EV-p
pedals, MIDI pedal board, MIDI mini mixer) sending the same data and
then I simply set up my software rigs to react differently to the
incoming MIDI control data. This is the opposite to the traditional
EDP concept, where the receiving looper needs particular data and you
need to make adjustments in the controllers to what they shall send.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen