RE: Balancing out your practice

In situations like that, I usually list the pros & perceived cons of each activity and how each benefits my life & well-being. Which ever activity has the most benefits is the one I pursue more heavily. After you list the values & benefits of each, you can also find ways to mold activities together or find new activities that accomplish several of your goals at a time.

Another guiding light for me has been what RJD2 said at Dubspot, "Chase Fun."

PEACE & LOVE

Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:22:33 -0700
Subject: Balancing out your practice
From: k3zz21@gmail.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

It feels impossible. Is there anyway to manage a consistent practice schedule between piano, live looping, producing and photography? it feels impossible trying to squeeze all this in with homework too. How can I? My looping and piano practice is almost non-existent now. I want to keep up my skill for both but its like i have no discipline...