Re: Put your prayers, hopes, and whatever else you can offer out to the east coast.

Thanks... all ok here in Brooklyn, except for a bunch of flooding of people's basements... few trees down, subways shut down, business lost, etc...
miraculously we didn't lose power. I'd say we fared better than expected so far.