Re: A = 440 Hz OR 432 Hz?

But if instruments were resonant with 432 wouldn't the harmonics "sound nicer" and vice versa?  Therefor any culture that creates a resonance theory based on math and physics would have a reason to believe that music would follow the same rules as a consistency of harmonic relationships or sacred geometry.  I think the real issue here is a monopoly of 440Hz=A on recorded music not necessarily sacred, improvised, world, electronic, composed, ... , music in a quantum historical context.  That can be argued aesthetically and geometrically philosophic in any parallel Shrodinger's Cat dimension that seems to fit with internal logic and experimentation.  Just my thought for the moment as this has been an interesting study for me in the last couple years.  Keep the debate going as it is interesting from both sides.