Re: A = 440 Hz OR 432 Hz?

Below is a list of artists (mostly guitar players/bands) using Eb tuning
(which corresponds to a A-412Hz base), featuring Robert Johnson as one
of the earlier adopter, and, of course, Hendrix.

Sure that this kind of tune both gives a different color to the sound,
makes guitars easier to play, and makes it harder for all the people at
440 to cover your songs :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E%E2%99%AD_tuning

    Gaël