RE: A = 440 Hz OR 432 Hz OR WHO SAYS? lol

Very cool! This thread is really making me realize how anything can be intellectualized to no end, especially something as obviously vast as sound. I honestly want to thank every one that contributed to this thread right here. At the end of the day, it is what it is, right? We as creators can do anything we want, especially in the world of experimentation and looping, and I think in that the world, we can forge and make the connections that WE as individuals want or need to fulfill. When we share it with the world, hopefully those connections can do something for someone else too.

happy looping ::)