Re: Livelooping Workshops

Be sure to stress early on that there are two main approaches to using
livelooping: using the looper as a "smart recorder" vs using the
looper as an "instrument". These two are complementary techniques.
When forgetting to make this clear there may be a risk that some
people don't understand what you are telling because they simply lock
in with a different "thinking paradigm".

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen