Audio Interface for Guitar+Mic

I'm thinking of getting a slightly larger interface (I use a tiny Edirol 2 cinch in-2 cinch out now), one that would let me plug in a microphone in addition to the guitar. My dealer recommended a Focusrite interface (http://global.focusrite.com/usb-audio-interfaces/scarlett-2i2) - I'm slightly confused though over this question: would I see two different inputs (guitar and mic) in my Bidule, so that I can route them in different ways?  -Michael