Re: Re: Zoe Keating in NY Times article.@borisfx.com

Here, Here,  Mark

On 1/30/2013 10:06 AM, mark francombe wrote:
An artist could expect to make 13% of an album, now it's more like .03%!!! All in saying is that sure times change, but why ACCEPT being ripped off by the distributors...

And I never EVER criticized the music biz... it's the Sellers (Apple and Spotify exemplify these) who never EVER take any initiative to find new music, develop artists, work with artists to get them heard... nothing.. they just TAKE, cos theres nothing else.... That CAN change, we did it in 1976 with punk for a while... we can do it again... Boycott Spotify, Use bandcamp or CDBaby... You have a choice... it ain't over till the fat lady puts her song on iTunes.