Re: OT Studio (Was Re: interesting controller )

Cool to see the picture of the control room. Do you offer iso
recording area as well? Nice to hear that you have the Vienna Ensemble
Pro up and running, I've heard a lot of colleges talking very good
about that solution, seems to be a very fast setup. Using LASS and
Albino 3 Iceni here with a lot of bounce-in-place fixing and finding
it fast enough for the small productions I usually do. But with 16 GB
1600 RAM on a MBP I'm touching the upper limit and a VEP investment
may be required if I should suddenly get more work (meaning tighter
schedule)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com