Re: interesting controller/Ableton Push

Hey Philip…

I can assure you, it DOES feel like a tank, heavy and solid as you've described.  The pads, however are super responsive to velocity and the different keyboard modes and scales are fantastic. I can also say that though the controller is really complete already, I know they'll be pushing (no pun intended) software updates to make it even better.  I'm a Maschine user and though I won't sell that thing off anytime soon, PUSH takes what NI did much further and better. I think you'll be very pleased based upon my own experience. congrats on your purchase!~

Thankfully months go by quickly these days, lol.

T.