From: Ted Killian <tedkillian@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Looperlative LP2 review
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Monday, April 8, 2013, 11:08 AM

Mike,

Thanks for all of that gear appetite-whetting information.

I have sort of been sitting on the sidelines waiting for production of the LP-2 to get into full-swing before making a move to buy one.

I sometimes despair that the process will ever get there.

Presently there seems to be a substantial and slow-moving queue for units built in small batches...or one at a time.

I don't blame Bob - it's just the nature of how things are.

I don't get in that queue because one month I have money and the next month I don't.

And that's another aspect of "just just the nature of how things are."

I think it would be wonderful if somehow Kickstarter could be used to jump-start production, marketing, and sales to the point that he could hire employees and get the whole thing up and going to where all he had to do was supervise and not build every single unit himself (probably a naive notion).

Your review is tantalizing...and I continue to wait.

Thanks!

Ted