Re: Re: SoftStep Nav Keys

Well it's time-consuming for sure, but check out what I bin spending the time doing ......

http://www.plogue.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6620

...for a modularised, more configurable, & consistent version. I still have to boot up the KMI blatware to reduce the unit to putting out raw CCs, then shut down the KMI software & fire up bidule though. :(

Dave