Re: Live question

Everything is audio in this case and I've tried exporting from both timeline views if that matters.

Kevin

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Todd Elliott <toddbert@gmail.com> wrote:
Are these all audio? Or VST/Midi?

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 2:14 PM, Kevin Cheli-Colando <billowhead@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I know the Ableton forums might be a better place to ask but since there are so many Live users on this list I thought I'd ask here before asking strangers.

I'm recording multiple tracks and loops in Live but when I go to render the output to a single track, I never seem to get all the reorder sound in the output (does that make sense?).  I'll have say, bass, guitar and drums and when I render I get only bass and drums, or guitar and drums but not all of them.  This is with the render setting choosing the master track to output.

If I listen in Live, all the tracks are playing but they don't all seem to make the render.

Any suggestions on how to have it all?

Thanks,

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

--
http://toaster.bandcamp.com