Re: Live question

If you by "exporting" mean rendering a stereo audio file on disc, then
you need to do that from the Arrange View and you have to make a big
"mouse drag lasso" to select all parts on all tracks that shall go
into the rendering.

But there are other ways to make an audio file from your stereo output
in Live. You may simply record it! To record what you hear you need to
route the main output to an audio track where you record "a clip". Do
NOT send that recording audio track channel back to the Main Output
(the Output setting in the channel strip) or you may harm your gear or
your ears ;-)  (causing a feedback loop). This recording way is good
when you don't have the final touch of the music recorded, or
programmed, but want to add that by "fingerapitzegefühl" as you are
mixing it down. As a live process it may need a little more CPU power
than the non realtime digital rendering and you can't take advantage
of plugins that work at 4x oversampling.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen