Re: Your PA Rig?

Brent,

For about 4 years now I have been using a pair of little Mackie SRM150s as
my personal stereo monitoring.

Rig photo here:
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150535067268972&set=pb.30024123971.-2207520000.1371828925.&type=3&theater>

In a small space like an art gallery or something like that they can be
the PA as well.

If I need to provide a bigger PA than that (with more ooomph), I patch in
a pair of Mackie SRM450s.

Ted