Re: Your PA Rig?

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 1:53 AM, Brent Taylor
<threeleggedyoyo@hotmail.com> wrote:
> What do you all use to amplify your rigs?

When possible I like to rely on the local venue's PA, for easy of
schlepping. But I have a small PA that I can bring; a typical
satellite system with a 500 w sub and 2 x 150 w cans on stands.

I use PAs only for amplification - all sound control is done within my
rig. For rig I have a couple of solutions, they may differ in
portability but they all provide a good sound for stringed
instruments, a way to mute the mic when not in use, looping and effect
processing.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com