Lp1 vs Rc-505

By the way, those of you familiar with both or either, couldnt you pretty much replace an Lp1 with the rc505? All midi control, etc v

On Jul 12, 2013, at 5:32 PM, David Lamkins <david@lamkins.net> wrote:

Didn't someone mention that Bob is out of the country on business (for his day job) on an assignment somewhere?

I think we're all kind of stuck until (and if) he gets back to Looperlative.

I agree with what Mark said: you're probably better off holding onto the unit until (and if) it can be repaired rather than trying to sell at a loss a (no offense) unit that doesn't work properly. Also, as a sanity check: what are fully-functional fetching on the used market?

Just checking: How have you attempted to change the OS version? I have had problems getting most OS versions loaded onto my unit, but it always seemed to be able to load the "current" version from the server over the `net interface. (I just hope that server is still up and running...)