Re: LP1 for sale

Hi Rob,
it's quite possible that a firmware upgrade would leave the LP1 in a state where further firmware changes were impossible.

It can be fixed by anyone who a) has a special connector (which I do)
b) has the knowledge of how to do it (which I don't)

Like Bill says, it's unthinkable that Bob wouldn't want to sort that for
you.

BUT, let's make sure you you went through the correct procedure for
upgrade/downgrade
first.

Did you attempt to access the LP1 via ethernet and your web browser?
Did that work?

Does your LP1 give an ethernet address?

andy butler

Rob Campbell wrote:
I've got a Looperlative LP-1 available.

It has a few issues.... after a motherboard replacement 2-3 years ago that left it at OS version 1.38F (that OS version never released I think), much later I realized I could not upgrade/downgrade the OS, seems to be a bug in that that version.