Re: AB/Y Switch

Kevin, sorry... Ahhhh, I didn't see your reply for some reason.... The disaster area pedal was $200

Interesting that the radial a/b works. I'm surprised. Let us know if it stops working or has any idiosyncrasies. When I tried it

David... The line 6 exp pedals are TS, so that's not an issue.

In my experience your second suggestion is always true. The line 6 thinks the exp pedal gets unplugged when you switch. So, on a line 6 m series device that means the exp function is reset for that patch every time you switch because that's what happens when you unplug an exp pedal with the unit powered on. No good...

Kevin, I hope that's not true for you with your radial... Have you set up some fairly complex patches and tried switching and seen the M9 keep its settings? I guess if its working the radial a/b must do something other a/b boxes don't do.... Like keep the connection grounded even when it switches?