Re: Cutting Time

Sure, but you can write a script that moves the start point to whatever subcycle you need, then wait until the next subcycle and trim start.  I think this procedure could be made to take out only one subcycle.  Worth investigating.

For SUS Remove you would need a sustain script that moves the start point when you press down and trims when you release.

http://www.circularlabs.com/doc/v2/reference.htm#Start Point

Sylvain