Re: Strange EDP SusSub thingy

I have triple checked The note off. weirdly if i set the pedal to do a
regular insert, and set the insert mode to sub, ( + 8ths + quantise
on) it works as expected, the typical 8 note sequencer sound. But
setting it to direct midi, substitute, doesnt work! This is annoying,
as I dont want to have to change presets for this effect, as i tend to
use presets simply as different 8th note settings...

BUT! I have another problem, cant believe its related tho.
After power up, ONE of my edps has feedback set to 0, and plays a loop
only once, I have tried to save a preset with feedback set to 127, and
I can change presets and back again and keep this setting. Plus all
other settings in that preset are retained. BUT after a restart, it
always reverts to feedback =0!! I thought it may be a battery, but as
I  say all other settings seem to be ok!

As the 2 edps are linked via brother, it might be that one is
affecting the other... but I don't know.
I also can't say when this started happening, and if it's the same
time as my other problem.

Mark

Sent from my (advertisement removed)