Re: Strange EDP SusSub thingy

Hey Mark, you have a LG don't you? One might set up a Note On without
a Note Off on that one. I use that a lot, but for some functions I ran
into problems and managed to solve it by fixing up my LG patch to send
a Note Off by the level 100 as the second message stream.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen