Live/Möbius question

Got a strange question perhaps.  I'm using möbius in live and I have it on a send/return channel with three tracks sent to three audio tracks in live.  My question has to do with CPU use.  When I add another track/loop from möbius the CPU use goes up by 10% and another 10% for every new loop/track.  Is this normal behavior or is there a less CPU intensive process I could use so I can effect each loop individually?

Thanks,

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)