Re: Live/Möbius question

That's normal. The CPU punishment comes with post looper multi track
processing. Your way is what I use to call "the remixer approach"; it
gives you a lot of freedom to postpone artistic decisions to a time
after the actual making of sound - but for that freedom you pay the
price of a heavy CPU load. The opposite way is what I call "the
musician approach"; where you only bring out a stereo output from the
looper and are forced to make important artistic decisions at the
moment you make the first sound (except for looper playback effects
like HalfSpeed, Reverse etc).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com