Re: LP1 firmware is now open-sourced

Man, it would be awesome to have a custom programmed Lp1. I love the Lp1
but have been frustrated with the fact that new software versions often
leave old commands behind and that a large part of what it does has no
relevance to what I need. If someone gets proficient at that I for one
would have budget for a custom version.

Andy not Butler