Re: Mobius technique question

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 8:21 PM, Kevin Cheli-Colando
<billowhead@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looking at the Startpoint info it seems like that could work.  Do you
> know
> if there is a way to reset it to the original location after one has
> shuffled things around (other than Undo I suppose).

No. "Startpoint" is unquantised and with no way back except Undo.
http://www.circularlabs.com/doc/v2/reference.htm#Start Point

> Also, would you
> recommend this over the Slip function and if so, why?

I don't use Slip ever (but I did on the Eletricspro Repeater back when
using a bulky rack rig). There are different ways to use Slip so might
want to check it out first
http://www.circularlabs.com/doc/v2/reference.htm#Slip Mode

> I'm just asking as
> I'm sure I'll try both to see how it feels.  I'm just worried that using
> startpoint I'm likely to get things far away from where I'd like them to
> be
> (or maybe not).

Well, you could also try Shuffle! Slices up loop and reorder slices.
Going back with Undo.
http://www.circularlabs.com/doc/v2/reference.htm#Shuffle Mode

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen