RE: Midi Foot Controller - Which One?

I strongly suggest you to consider the Gordius,
Beside its flexibility, easy programmability and power it is also offering a feature which doesn't get consideration by many builders: silent switches. I found them essential when doing low volume performances and when recording with mics around me. It is also offering 4 analog connections to use as switches or to connect to cc pedals. Another precious feature.

I recently moved to soft step just for space reasons.

Thanks folks,

1) Eliminated Behringer, have had nothing but problems with gear from
them - all sent back during warranties…
2) Also eliminated the Soft Steps as they require USB power…
3) The Roland FC300 seems too big and too much $, has features I don't
need like amp switching and more volume pedals…
4) the Yamaha MFC10 looks cool but the screen is sooo small - -
5) Liquid Foot Jr. looks nice but higher price than I want at this
juncture...

It's looking like the Rocktron MIDI Mate for price, screen size, small
footprint (will fit on my existing PedalTrain Pro) -

I'm in no rush though if other suggestions come in - - -

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MIDIMATE [1]

Rejyna