Re: H9 Max Eventide Looper - anyone know about it? + Competition

Has anyone found the features spec's for that looper? In the video
demo the guy just recorded a loop and did some manual speed shifting.
Not very impressing. I couldn't find a spec's chart at Eventide's web
site either, neither under H9 Max nor under TimeFactor where it
originally comes from.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com