Cheapest looper with midi clock sync

Hi all,
My drummer is developing a looping rig that he wants to extend across the whole band. Currently, a vox lil looper and Zoom B3 have been as effective as I need but this is going to need midi sync if everyone is doing it.
What makes this a difficult task is that I don't have a lot of money. Does anyone have any suggestions? It can be rackmount or pedal. I don't need a lot of features, and not more than 10 seconds of loop time.  I really appreciate any help! Alternatively, is there a converter box that takes midi clock info and converts it to something my B3 could understand? (You can plug a momentary footswitch in and do tap tempo that way)

Charlie