Re: Sharing Some Music

That is some nice work.  In your picture, you show a Gibson Digital Pro.  I picked up a pair of these cheap at Guitar Center about two or three months ago, but mine are the Oberheim Echoplex Digital Pro and with one original Oberheim floor pedal.  One has the Loop IV firmware and maxed memory, and the other has the last of the factory Loop III firmware, and I maxed out the memory not too long ago.  The Loop IV firmware for the second one is in the mail as I write this.  I have not had much time to play with these yet, but hope to over the winter.  My interest is in doing something on acoustic guitar like Phil Keaggy does, where the looping is such an inherent part of the tune that you really can't tell it is happening other than that there is more going on than would be without the looper.

If you have any tips on getting started, please do speak up. :)

Tony