Re: Mobius as a plug in in Logic

I really like Vienna Ensemble Pro for that.
Not real cheap though.  But it can host all your VI's (and 32 bit stuff) on a separate machine.

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 10:43 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
That is if you run an older version of Logic, before it dropped
support for the old 32 bit coded plugins. Otherwise you have to look
into using some of the 32-to-64-bit-converter software shells. I think
one popular is named "32 Lives". Same 32 vs 64 bit code fix needed for
modern versions of Mainstage.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen

--
richard sales
www.glasswing.com

'Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, and small minds discuss people,'
Eleanor Roosevelt: