Re: Mobius as a plug in in Logic

Ok, if we should expand this discussion to talk about other host
application (than in the original topic) I must admit that I'm a
newborn fan to Bitwig - the newest guy on the DAW block :-) even
though its developers are pioneers. One cool thing with Bitwig is that
it can run both modern 64 bit VST plugins and old 32  bit plugins. So
for Mobius this is excellent. However, Bitwig can not follow as a
tempo slave and that is bad for me and other loopists that like to set
the global tempo by playing and creating a loop. But the good side of
that is the stable timing you get in Bitwig's Unified Modulation
System (UMS), so if you are ok with running the looper as the sync
slave to the host you get a tight integrated audio mangling system
where you can set anything to modulate anything any way you like. This
includes audio amplitude as well so there you go...

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen