Re: Seeking Inspiration

I love being able to orchestrate my songs and have them played the way
they should be played.

I like making my own funky jams and improvising over the top.

I love playing with electronic toys that most wind players have never
considered, let alone used.

I love just having some tech on hand when I don't want to play my tunes
and just feel like making stuff up.

On Fri, February 5, 2016 9:47 am, 3x09@carlsonarts.com wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> I am putting together a new rig, and experiencing the normal challenges
> along the way, but Iâ??m sure I can figure that all out eventually.
> However, I thought I would post a different sort of question than we
> usually see on this list. I would post it on FB but I donâ??t generally
> frequent that.  So here goes:
>

> What do you love about looping?
>

> And, Iâ??m not talking the general stuff like â??I donâ??t need a
> band,â??
> or â??I like to hear my own voice layered 12 timesâ?? (guilty).
>

> What is it about the aesthetic, ethos and the creative process that
> appeals to you?
>

> Iâ??m hoping that some of your answers will spark more energy for me to
> tackle my technical roadblocks.  Iâ??ll do some thinking and answer my
> own
> question later. I donâ??t want your answers to be a response to mine and
> want to give it some thought.
>

> Peace and adventure,
>

> Michael Carlson
>

> Sent from Windows Mail