Re: Seeking Inspiration

I love about looping, that i can stack and stack and undo and reverse and
tape-stype pitch and THEN switch it off, and that memory is volatile.
About your 2nd question: Noise is politics. As music is a part of noise,
music is politics, too. So there is an ethos, which dictates urgency,
curiosity, thoughtfulness and transformation in aesthetics and the
creative process.

Now that was very brief.

jayrope
---