Re: Would love your input, stories,

Hello Richard how are things going for you and haley at Glasswing? the
Roland GM-70 synth rackmount you sent me endedup being for a keyboard
but im still confused how to get it up and running for guitars because
it has guitar inputs as well and tech friend assures me its made for
piano type synth... my boomerang + is too expensive to get
repaired/shipped but miss it the most... getting by with Line6 POD
hd500 & a Boss ME 25 but want to eventually get a stereo
boomerang/sidecar setup to integrate into existing setup... still
chipping away at new prototype guitars im building when i can...
Namaste Abwoon D Bawashmaya