Re: Would love your input, stories

Jane, stop this crazy thing!  How do I un-subscribe to this thread?

From: Ivodne Galatea <takas20@hotmail.com>
To: "Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com" <loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2016 11:54 PM
Subject: RE: Would love your input, stories

Don't know what happened there in message mangling - kind of recursive, a message being subverted by the mail list software.

> From: takas20@hotmail.com
> To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
> Subject: Re: Would love your input, stories
> Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 04:50:57 +0000

Also with the lost of Windows 3.1 - I still have Brian Eno's album for Koan (as a floppy disc www.discogs.com/Brian-Eno-Generative-Music-I/release/1452850) that I  can't play any more. It's not like having an old 8-track you can't  play, because the brilliant thing about that album was you could listen  to the record unfold over days.

I also lost a ton of software when Mac  went from PowerPC to Intel.