Re: Would love your input, stories,

Thanks, everyone, for the great discussion — lots of good stories and
useful info here. I hope my little talk with the audio development folks
has some small impact, but I’m not promising anything.

BTW I sent Jeff a little moolah, inspired by this last email from Mark. My
life revolves around Mobius — it’s the most reliable, flexible and
easy-to-see and interact with live looping software I know of. I’m aware
we can’t always blame the developers for the upgrade problem — often they
are stuck with a programming model that demands they drop support of older
version in order to incorporate new useful features, so they are at the
mercy of the system just like the rest of us. I aim to question this whole
working model and suggest a different philosophical approach. Right, good
luck...

On Oct 6, 2016, at 10:23 PM, mark francombe <markfrancombe@gmail.com>
wrote:

> What HAS happened to that Jeff Larsen fellow, someone should pay him a
> visit... or bung him some moolah...
>
> Mark
>
> Sent from my (advertisement removed)
>
>> On 7 Oct 2016, at 06:00, William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com> wrote:
>>
>> Mobius exhibited scary cliff hanger behavior

πππππππππππππππππππππ
Amy X Neuburg
http://www.amyxneuburg.com
πππππππππππππππππππππ