Re: Looptimus for Ableton Live

Indeed. Right now I'm happy with my POK and Launchpads but sometime this may be an option for sure

On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 10:17 PM, Art Simon <simart@gmail.com> wrote:
Wow, that one is new to me as well. Two _expression_ pedal inputs is good. It's interesting that the expander takes up one _expression_ input to give three more switches. I'd want the opposite. But the price seems good at $229. Seems like a winner to me.