Re: Boomerang Side Car Owners

I have the rang 3 and side car, I’m im Copenhagen though..stop by any time :D

Mike gave me the same type of response when I asked about that topic...though there is one thing thats been lingering since i got it: theres a way to make it not fade the loop in... I forgot if it’s a special firmware or a trick you do manually with the buttons? Also maybe changing that would help with the sound issues that other guy here was mentioning, but I didn’t get his issue fully?

Best Regards

Torben Scharling