UNDO - new uploads, non-cost downloads

Hello fellow loopers...

I've uploaded three pieces -- some of my first looping music using the original Oberheim Digital Pro Echoplex.

Poseidon & Aphrodite:
https://soundcloud.com/undomusic/poseidon-aphrodite

Ataraxia II:
https://soundcloud.com/undomusic/ataraxia-ii

Solace:
https://soundcloud.com/undomusic/solace

I recorded these in 1996, live to cassette, using an old Realistic stereo microphone in front of my guitar cabinet and feeding sound an older Realistic cassette player in Room 13 of the General Tire (New Alliance) rehearsal complex on Boylston street in Boston.

You could say it was recorded in "Tandyphonics". That's such an in-joke, it barely qualifies as funny. And you guys may be some of the only people on the planet to get the joke. 🤣

It was mastered by Jeff Lipton at Peerless Mastering in 2000, and encoded using Pacific Microsonics' HDCD processing.

From cassette to HDCD. That always makes me smile. 😄

They're all free to download, or purchase, as you wish.

Hope you're all doing well and staying safe!

David / UNDO